How to get CD-quality?
While anyone can enjoy the music ESC Radio offers, adjustments may need to be made before you can experience the remarkable AAC+ sound quality for free.
- First, you’ll need to download one of the following free available Players:
Windows Media Player, Real Player Basic, WinAmp or iTunes
- Install the Player on your system.
- Optional: Disable all 3rd party plugins like mp3PRO in Winamp.
- Start the stream by clicking on “High (Modem, AAC+, 32k)”-Quality in the ESC Radio Player.
If you can’t connect to the ESC Radio stream this could have following reasons:
- No MP3-Radio-Player is installed on your system.
- You are behind a firewall.
Please contact your network administrator.
- The ESC Radio servers are down for maintenance.
Please try again in a few minutes.
Dropouts could have following reasons?
- We recommend at least a 56 kbps (56K-Modem, ISDN or faster).
- Please reduce bandwith intensive tasks like downloads or heavy websites.
- Some very cheap ISPs offer only limited bandwith or are under havy load.
Maybe you should change your ISP.
Contact & help
If this site didn’t help you, please send your question through our e-mail form.